Foreign Nationals with a pending adjustment application cannot leave the United States without permission from the Department of Homeland Security. This permission is called advanced parole or travel document. Not all aliens are eligible to obtain advance parole.

Foreign Nationals who have been granted DACA deferred action are eligible to apply for a travel document. We routinely assist our DACA clients with obtaining a travel document by preparing a thorough application with supporting documentation.

The Law Offices of Raul Ray will be happy to consult with you on whether it would be advisable for you to travel while your application for permanent resident status is pending. You can contact our office at (408) 279-5793
Fields marked with * are required
I accept the terms of use


The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
X Close

Captcha Image