In general, it is unlawful for a person or a company to recruit or hire an alien who does not have permission to work in the United States. It is also unlawful for the alien to work in the United States without being authorized to work. In order to prove eligibility to work in the United States, certain categories of aliens have to obtain an "Employment Authorization Document" also known as Form I-765.

Foreign nationals in removal proceedings may be eligible to apply for a work permit depending on the immigration relief they are applying for in immigration court. Lawful Permanent Residents and conditional permanent residents do not need to obtain a work permit.

If you have a work permit and need to renew it, we provide can prepare and submit the I-765 work permit form with the required supporting documentation quickly and for a low fee.

Here's How We Can Help You:

  • We will review your eligibility for the immigration benefit and identify any potential legal issues that may affect your eligibility.
  • We will help you gather the necessary documents in support of all relevant applications and petitions
  • We will prepare and submit all relevant applications and petitions with the appropriate U.S. Government office and ensure the submission of the correct filing fees
  • We will handle all communication with the appropriate U.S. Government office up until the interview is scheduled
To find out about if your eligible to receive a work permit, please contact The Law Office of Raul Ray at (408) 279-5793.
Fields marked with * are required
I accept the terms of use


The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
X Close

Captcha Image