The process for applying for permanent residence in the United States is called adjustment of status. For adjustment cases, the foreign national can file the I-130 petition and its supporting documents together with the adjustment of status application and its supporting documents with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, (USCIS), in a process referred to as "one stop filing". The adjustment process, including forms, filing fees and interview scheduling times is a different process than that required for obtaining an immigrant visa at the US consulate or embassy although they do involve some common forms.
Fields marked with * are required
I accept the terms of use


The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
X Close

Captcha Image